Saturday, August 20, 2016

Barrel Shroud Perhaps?

so I had some old NERF parts saying around. thought I did something with them instead of throwing it away...

the parts I had lying around was;
Nerf Foregrip
Nerf Retaliator Barrel

well, this is nice parts, and I didn't want to cut them up or anything. so how about I draw and print something for them? :D

锦明浩威下供弹M4终结者电动连发水弹枪真人CS吸水晶弹男孩玩具枪
I saw this gun online and really liked the front part of it, so I tried to draw something for it

Nearly done!

looks nice! 
and yea, that's another foregrip I made to go along with my previous shotgun grip design!
designed to replicate a classic shotgun grip!

drew some nerf rails so that I can attach stuff on the top if I liked

I also recently got this printed barrel from a friend.
the front sure seemed interesting, so I decided to try and replicate that.

and behold! the resemblance is uncanny... 
I drew it to be without the muzzle so I can change it up anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment