Friday, April 22, 2016

First time doing a custom NERF mod

so its been over a year or so since I decided to start playing and modding nerf blasters.

but, I never really got to do something truly uniquely mine, like, it is my own design or so.
however, now, I finally have!

Using what I've learned in ITE (damn that's really long ago) and what I newly learned in Poly, I decided to draw and 3d print my own shotgun grip.

Ergonomics lessons really did help in finalizing my design for the grip. I wanted something comfortable, but yet able to function easily.
I eventually settled down into Drawing and printing an Angled Foregrip for my nerf blaster.

The Angled Foregrip in question

Yeah, it looks kinda weird, but you'll understand why later.

Yep, that orange and black part is the Grip installed onto a stock blaster!


I designed it to work with metal bars that you can easily purchase from Daiso for $2
Overall the cost of this mod with the printed parts didn't cost much!
I managed to find some compatible screws that fit into the blasters to actuate the priming.

No comments:

Post a Comment